Thursday, October 6, 2011

Whimsy & The Word.....

The vendors for Art & Soul just keep pouring in. I am thrilled about that. I can't tell you how awesome this show is going to be. It will take place on November 19, 2011 at Chapman's here in Bloomington, Indiana. Kim, one of our artists from last year is returning with her gorgeous creation. Her shop....Whimsy & The Word is adorable. This assemblage is called.....'For to such belongs the kingdom of God'. I love the whimsical feel to this piece. These are gorgeous examples of her work.

I really love little shadow boxes. This cute assemblage is called....'Put your tear in my bottle'....I adore the child like feel of this art. I can't wait to see what she brings this year.

Kim has a gorgeous jewelry collection. The earth tones of this set would be great for the upcoming holidays.

This contemporary piece has a calming affect. I love the blues & gun metal greys that this piece offers.

Kim is such an asset to this show. I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you attend this year's Art & Soul. Such a variety of unique & talented artists. Don't forget....Chapman's is offering up a yummy gourmet lunch of soups & sandwiches....be sure to check out our cafe'. I hope you can stay awhile to mingle....shop....& fellowship!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment