Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Countdown is on.....

Well I was giddy with delight when I received these photos from a local artist named April Strassler. I just love all the delightful vintage pieces she has used to create her wares. These will definitely be a crowd pleaser.

I adore this little cutie. I have been drawn to this little reindeer for quite some time and am happy to see that April has used him in her art. I can't wait to see this little cutie at the show.

Here the little cutie is in the whole wreath. I love it. The gold and creamy color of this wreath will look so lovely with the rich colors of the season.

I love the bold colors of this creation. This little glimpse of loveliness will be unveiled on November 19 when the Art & Soul Show will take place. It will be held at Chapman's. I hope you all can make it. If you are a vendor & happen to be reading this blog....I hope you will send me some photos of your work so that I might feature it on the blog.

This cute wreath in pinks is gorgeous. I just love the un-traditional colors Christmas is showing up with these days. It makes it just so fun & gives the season such a whimsical feel. I love April's creations....fun.....fresh.....& a joy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! Thanks hope:) I do have the signs...just need your address!

    ReplyDelete