Monday, October 24, 2011

A Little Snippet.....

....of what I have been working on for Art & Soul. I love anything that has numbers or letters on them. I also love the vintage French paper that I used. I, along with Sherwood Oaks Christian Church, hope that you will join the Women's Ministry in our third annual Art & Soul Craft Show.

The Event will take place on Saturday, November 19, 2011 at Chapman's on East Third Street. It is sure to be a delightful show. With many returning artisan's & and many new artisan's too.

I decided to make these vessels to house some home made soap. It is scented with lavender & vanilla. I have added real lavender bits & strawberry seeds for their exfoliation qualities. This soap takes the toughest of grime off your hands yet doesn't dry it out because it is made with olive oil & goats milk.

Here you can see the bars & bars that I made. It was so much fun & the kitchen smelled glorious. I can't wait for you to try a bar.

For cushion I added home made spaghetti....well not really but it sure felt like I was tossing noodles. This is my handmade paper shred. I made it out of vintage sheet music. My husband thought I had lost my mind....but don't we all like the affect??? I really hope that you will attend the third annual Art & Soul Craft Show....it will be a grand day. Thanks for stopping by. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment