Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Awesome Vendors Filling Up.....

I was so excited to learn that we had another vendor sign up
for Art & Soul. It is going to be a great event. I am really
excited that so many awesome vendors will be on hand.
Sheila Jones of The Bath Hour will be selling her hand-made soaps.
I for one love baths & hand-made soaps. Take a look at some of her
scrumptious soaps.......this is the sampler pack.

......here is the Honeysuckle Blossom. I love that it is
pink & green. How cute for Christmas if you don't
display the traditional red & green of Christmas???
I just adore how each bar is stamped with
The Bath Hour.
I am definitely purchasing this scent. I was so excited to
learn that The Bath Hour crafts their small batch
artisanal soaps by hand.
Their bars are emollient-rich & contain none of the harsh
detergents found in commercial soap. Best of all each bar
smells like a little slice of heaven. Some of their other scents
include.....Oatmeal, Milk & Honey.....Vanilla Sandalwood......
& White Tea & Ginger. We at Art & Soul are really happy
that The Bath Hour will be a part of our little craft show.

No comments:

Post a Comment