Thursday, October 20, 2011

Featured Artist.....Miss Tori Champion

I have had the pleasure of knowing Miss Tori Champion since she was a little girl. I first met her when she was in the Children's Choir 'His Kids' at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church that I helped direct. She is now a junior in high school and is turning into the most creative & talented artist. Not only is she a gifted artist but she also serves on the committee to help put together this wonderful extravaganza...... Art & Soul. This year Tori has added a cute collection of book marks, hair accessories & bracelets. I think she is going to shine!!!

She also puts together these adorable little floral arrangements. Tori has an eye for vintage elements that add such quaintness to her creations. These would perk up a guest room and add such charm to a little nook in a bookcase.

This little photo frame is so sweet. I love how she has added the image of Marie Antoinette and used vintage sheet music. The little rosebuds & pearls give it such a feminine look.

I love what Tori has done with the little yellow frame. The chicken wire really gives this piece country charm. I can't wait to see what else Tori comes up with. The show is fast approaching and I can't wait. The Art & Soul event is Saturday, November 19, 2011 and will be held at Chapman's Restaurant. Keep reading the blog to see other featured artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment