Friday, October 21, 2011

Featured Artist.....Sandee Milhouse

Today's featured artist is the lovely Sandee Milhouse. I am getting really excited to see all of our artists latest creations. Art & Soul is just so rapidly approaching us that I can barely contain my giddiness. I hope you will join us November 19, 2011 at Chapman's Restaurant. I am sure you will be pleased. Isn't this little bird nest pendent with blue eggs adorable?

And this sweet bird....I love the grace-fullness of it. Way to go Sandee.

And a pretty ring.....rings are so popular right now. Sandee is hoping that her daughters will come through and bring their wonderful magnets. I love the kid art. It is always a show stopper. It is wonderful Sandee is bringing her gifts to her family. Don't forget about the awesome lunch Chapman's will serve. Their gourmet soups & sandwiches were so popular last year. We sure do hope you will all stop by and do some early Christmas shopping & fellowship in our gourmet cafe'. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment